Tuesday, March 2, 2010

FOs and an almost FO

I don't have nearly as much time to knit as I once did, but I do have a few FOs for you.

First, a super easy little hat for the Llama:

tommy's new blue hat

no real pattern, I just cast on a bunch of stitches, knit around, decreased and then made a little i-cord and knitted it.

Modeled:

in his new hat 02-10-10 1

in his new hat 02-10-10 3

also finished is a knit panel to cover us up when we go for walks:

black seaweed

pattern: seaweed (ravelry link)
yarn: knitpicks WOTA bulkly in coal
needles: US size 9 (5.5 mm)knitpicks interchangeables

I know it doesn't look like much in the picture above, so here's a kinda crappy picture of us in it after we got back from a walk the other day:

after walkies 02-22-10

it's a bit short on top, the pattern says to stop after two inches, but I think I probably could have gone to 4 for better coverage. Ah well.

I also have an almost FO:

bsj almost done unfolded

bsj almost done folded

the Baby Surprise Jacket using my own handspun, all it needs is for the shoulder/arm seams to be done up and for me to pick out buttons for it. But I made it in toddler size for next fall, so I'm in no rush to get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...