Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Self cleaning Toddler FTW

the Llama loves spinning, but the other day after spinning in circles for several minutes he spit up a little on the couch, and on the arm of my chair. No big deal, I got some baby wipes to clean up, and gave him one to keep him distracted while the Llama Papa and I cleaned up his face. The Llama immediately wiped at the spot on my chair, and when we finished cleaning his face, went and wiped up the spot on the couch!

Also, he loves cleaning up after meals. When we are done eating I will hand him a washcloth and he will wipe down any surface he can reach, especially the table. He does a pretty good job at it too!

I hope he just keeps this love of cleaning as he gets older, it will make my job so much easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...